
Ann Catherine had a homework assignment that we loved yesterday. They have been studying different countries in the past couple of weeks and her homework was to find something in her home that was made in another country. What better house than mine for that task!! Anyway, this was Brian's suggestion and we had to take a picture and post it for everyone to see. I think what hit me the most is that Ann Catherine is now almost the same age as I was when I went to Korea. WOW! Anyway, we thought you'd enjoy the picture!
5 comments:
I remember wearing that hanbok (can't remember how to spell it now), too! Mom and Dad still have pictures of me in it, dressed up for my fan dance at ISP. I should show Ann Catherine how to do the dance. She looks adorable. I bet she had the coolest outfit/object of all! I hope she got a good grade.
She doesn't turn in the homework until Friday and then it's Winter Break so she won't get it back until January. But I bet they'll still enjoy it. We're going to print out the picture and write down what it is and where it's from.
Make sure you bring your fans so you can teach her to dance! I'm not sure she'll cooperate but it's worth a try! :-)
She looks so beautiful in that hanbok! Did she like it? Does she get to wear it in class?
She was kind of embarrassed and really wasn't crazy about the idea but I put on my other hanbok and we wore them together. Of course, I look HUGE in the other one so we deleted that picture IMMEDIATELY!!
What memories that brings back! Ann Catherine looked so cute. I hope she got a good grade, too.
Post a Comment