Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Small Update
This is just a short post but, of all the people I have been praying so desperately for recently, there is one I figured you might want to join in the many prayers now going on in the world for this family. My friend, Angie, was the one I mentioned who is pregnant with her fourth child but will soon lose the baby. I wanted to share her blog with you in case you want more info or to know how you could pray as well. It's http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/. I think the thing that strikes me most about this woman is her deep and powerful faith. Even in the midst of losing this precious child, she is still so strong in her faith. But, even more powerful to me, is the fact that she doesn't hide her humaness either. She grieves daily and cries out to God to give her a miracle and begs Him to change His mind. She is so human, but she is still so full of faith and love for her God. I can only hope that one day I am the woman of God that she has become in all of this. Anyway, make sure you have kleenex handy if you read her blog but please be in prayer for Angie and her family. Their little girl is going to be delivered on Monday and only He knows how long she will be alive for her family hold onto and love with all their might.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment