Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Disney Mania!

We're finally home from Disney. Actually, we've been home for a few days now but we've both been too exhausted to get on the blog and update it until tonight.

The trip was wonderful and I've included some pictures below. We managed to take over 300 of them!!! I'll spare you from the majority but thought I'd share some of our favorites. Even though we had a nervous 7 year old and a fidgety 2 year old, we all managed to love our trip and even the several days we had alone as a family. Even though I absolutely adore "the rest" of my family, it was so nice to have a few days where it was just the four of us. I don't think we've ever done that before and it really made for some sweet memories.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Such fantastic pictures! I'm so glad you all had fun and we all got to spend some time together.

Cathy said...

It was great fun, wasn't it! I love the pictures you shared and can't wait to see more. We are so blessed to be able to spend time together, and I'm so glad you and your family were able to spend some time, just the 4 of you. You're right, that's really special to have time like that.

julie said...

We had so much fun (even if it was stinkin' hot)! :-) Wish we could do it all over again next week.

julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
docblanchard said...

so glad you had a good time in Florida. We loved your pictures. Wish you were here.