Friday, August 1, 2008

Way Too Excited!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. I am SOOOOO ready to go. I'm so excited that I'm shaking. How silly is that? I feel like a little kid myself getting ready to visit the most exciting place in the world!

Oh a side note, one reason for my excitement honestly is because of what today is. Would you believe that 10 years ago today, my sweet hubby and I were walking down the aisle together? He told his mom this morning that I deserved a medal for putting up with him so long. I personally think he should get a medal, trophy and one of those HUGE grand prize checks that people get on TV and you wonder how in the world they're going to get it to the bank to cash it (and would a bank really take one of those?) for putting up with me so long!!!

So, to my sweet and very precious husband who I don't tell nearly enough that I love him dearly (and who will probably not read this blog before the end of the vacation),
"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, HONEY!"

6 comments:

Brian said...

I can't believe that I have been married to the most wonderful woman in the world for 10 years now. Here's to many more happy years together. I love you.

julie said...

You guys!!! Ewwwwwww!!

Ha, ha. Just kidding. That's very sweet. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I remember your wedding day very well myself.

julie said...

Oh, yeah, and I didn't know this was a huge milestone anniversary for you guys this year. How convenient that you're getting to celebrate it with a dream vacation to Disney! It's sort of like a second honeymoon, right? ;-)

Amanda said...

Yeah - it's really a second honeymoon when your two kids have to sleep in the same room as you for a week and your whole family joins in the vacation with you! That's really my idea of 2nd honeymoon! ;-) This is why we're taking a REAL second honeymoon in October. We're headed to the beach then while Mom, Aunt Mary & Grandma watch the kids!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You guys are so cute, and kind of gross. But mostly cute.

Cathy said...

Happy (late) anniversary! Those 10years passed by incredibly quickly!I'm glad that you had a chance to celebrate all week at Disney...how many times did people say "Happy Anniversary" to you while you were there?! And I'm glad you're going to get to have a private celebration in October. Now, we really need to work on getting Grandma Blanchard to come help us take care of the kids!