Friday, October 10, 2008

Almost Done!

Good news! Nanny just called and said she had just gotten through taking Ann Catherine to the doctor. He said her arm is healing really well and he took off the cast and put her in soft splint! She still has to be careful not to play on anything dangerous on the playground (which is pretty much everything!). But at least we're at the end of this second broken arm journey and she'll be OK to have her bouncy birthday next month. And, of course, that means that Mommy and Daddy should be getting the bill for all of this just in time to start buying Christmas presents! Whoo Hoo!

2 comments:

Sackbuttsteve said...

I'm glad Ann Catherine is healing well. I really miss her and my little Will. Its been too long since I saw them!

About those Christmas gifts, why don't we as a family put a limit on the money we spend on gifts? (Parker & Mina excluded--we would like to have a little more freedom to buy presents for all of you, but you don't need to get us much.)

All of you girls are stretched right now, Julie expecting (and stretched in more ways that one!) and Rachel just getting an apartment set up.

By the way, I just got back from a leadership seminar today (Lead Like Jesus) and one of the things that God impressed on me was that I need to communicate more with my daughters and grandchildren. That's one reason why I am writing, but I also want to call you and your sisters more too. Are you okay with that?

Amanda said...

Of course we're OK with you calling us! I love to talk to you and my children are always so excited to talk to their Parker!