I can't believe my sweet little boy is 3! And to celebrate, he's even moving up to the 3 year old room at daycare! Of course, this wasn't originally the plan at daycare. I think they thought their 3 year old room was too full. But once we found out that they had promoted EVERY child in his child and he was now left behind, between my tears and pleading and Brian's quiet questions of how much longer, and a very generous helping of Will throwing a temper tantrum in the mornings because he wanted to be in the "Big Boy Room" with his friends and problems with him sneaking out of his room during the day, they finally managed to locate a spot for him. So much drama!


But he's now successfully survived his first week of being 3! He can now hold up three fingers to show off his age. And he survived his annual check-up with no shots! And he even managed to pee in a cup for the dr's appointment! Of course, he was very concerned about this cup. He watched warily as I held the cup for him to pee in and he continued to watch me warily as I went to put the lid on. Actually, about this time he started screaming, "NOOOO! I don't want to drink it!!!!" Weird kid!
Other fun moments with my little 3 year old comic:
Mom: "Will Dr. 'Rel find any elephants in your ears this morning?"
Will: "No."
Mom: "Will Dr. 'Rel find any crocodiles in your nose this morning?"
Will: "Nooo, Mommy!!! There are only boogers in my nose!"
2 comments:
What a goober! But he's such a sweetheart. I'm so sad we missd his birthday party.
He is adorable! I want to give him a big, squishy hug. He'd probably hate that, huh? I love the peeing-in-a-cup story. Priceless! You should write all those funny things down and read them back to him someday.
Post a Comment