Tuesday, August 14, 2007

First day of school


When I think back through my school days, I always remember that feeling of the first day of school. I remember the different emotions that I felt, both nervous and excited, at the same time. Ann Catherine started 1st Grade yesterday, and like all of us, she had all the emotions going on. She was excited to go to her new school, but nervous about meeting new people. She came home yesterday talking all about what all she did, and how much she loved 1st grade. She is growing up so fast.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know, the first day of school is the same whether you're in first grade or grad school. I have all the same mix of feelings about my classes starting, as well. I hope I like my school as much as Ann Catherine likes hers!

Cathy said...

I'm so glad she likes 1st grade. I can't wait to talk with her next weekend and hear all about her teacher and new friends and new school. I'm sure she'll be full of exciting stories. Tell her I'll be waiting to hear.