Friday, September 7, 2007

GO TITANS!!!!!!!


You know when you are a kid, you think that your parents are immortal. As my parents get older, I realize more and more that they will not be around forever. My father and I have not always been so close. Growing up, we had little to do with each other. Only in the last few years, have we started doing things where it was just the two of us. When I was given the opportunity to take my father to a Titans game (thanks Becky), I jumped at the chance to spend some time with him. It just so happened that the Titans were playing a home game two days before his birhtday, and Amanda's friend Becky had two tickets that she couldn't use. We had a great time made all the better when the Titans won (GO TITANS!!!!!).

7 comments:

Becky said...

You are welcome!! We now need to work on Disney Tickets!:)

julie said...

Go Carolina Panthers! :-) You know you still love me, Brain.

Brian said...

No Julie, you have it wrong it's GO TITANS!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I won't even say it....

julie said...

I'll say it for you, Rachel: GO PANTHERS! Down with the Titans.

Brian said...

I do not believe that is what Rachel was wanting to say, but she knows that she can not utter that kind of filth on my blog.

Cathy said...

You're all wrong. It's GO COLTS! AGAIN!!!