Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Something Fun


Nothing new and big and exciting to blog about, but I thought I'd share a cute picture I took this weekend. Will loves to look out windows and watch the world go by and Simon has taken to standing next to him to watch it as well. They are quickly becoming big buddies. Anyway, I loved this picture and thought I would share. It reminds me of one of my favorite childhood pictures Dad took of Mom holding me as a baby and looking out the window. It also seemed to remind me on a postcard I've seen with a little overall-clad boy walking side by side with his puppy. Regardless, I just thought it was cute and would share it. Enjoy!

3 comments:

julie said...

That's so adorable! How funny that they look like they're about the same height and size (but one is considerably cuter than the other). Thanks for sharing. Keep them coming!

Amanda said...

Actually, they would have been even closer to height except that Will was standing on the feet of my exercise bike so it made him a little taller!

Cathy said...

He's such a cutie! Well, they both are, I suppose, but I was really talking about Will. I can't wait to see you all soon. But Julie, how we're going to miss you and Jeremy.