Tuesday, March 4, 2008
She's a Free Girl!
Well Ann Catherine finally is free from her cast! Actually, they took off the cast two weeks ago but kept her in a soft brace for the past two weeks. She went back to the orthopedic specialist yesterday and he told her it was time to take that off as well! So she's now a free woman! (Well, girl.) She was a very happy girl last night and was waving her arms around to show her daddy when he came home. And she's even decided to return to writing with her right hand even though she had threatened to keep writing with her left hand. Honestly, though, I can't really tell too much of a difference in the writing between the two hands! So I guess she's now officially ambidextrous (with a leaning towards her right hand).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad she is back to being our 2-handed Ann Catherine! And I'm so glad it healed properly. More power to her if she's ambidextrous! Go, Ann Catherine!
Post a Comment