OK - Ann Catherine has read our blog and became very upset that I put in there that she was holding hands with a boy. She strongly proclaims (with tears and lots of drama) that she WAS NOT holding hands with him and that I have to trust her! So, I trust her and she made me promise to write a retraction to my blog earlier and proclaim for all to hear that she WAS NOT holding hands with that boy. So, sweetie, here you go! For everyone out there, I apologize and apparently she was NOT holding hands with a boy. I must have been seeing things.
I just love it that my daughter is out on summer break and checking up on my blog posts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ann Catherine, I believe you! Boys are stinky anyway.
Amanda, I'm sure it was just the way the light was shining that made it look that way. Boys are definitely a little stinky, so Ann Catherine is wise not to hold hands with them.
I like holding hands with boys...as long as it's either Steve or Will. Other boys...nah!
Post a Comment