Just so everyone knows - I have had this song stuck in my head for the past 24 hours. Do you know what it's like to try to sit at your desk and do work and try to answer phones and try to create marketing materials, etc, and ALL YOU CAN HEAR in your head is "It's a small world after all" again and again?!?!
At least I don't have the psychedelic 80's song for the Main Street Electrical Parade rattling around in there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sing "Jesus Loves Me." That always gets annoying songs out of my head.
Better yet - I'll replay Will singing "Jesus Loves Me." He just learned how to sing it all the way through. On the way to daycare this morning, he wanted to hold my hand and sing it to me. I wanted to cry!
How adorable! Those are the moments that remind me being sick all day will be worth it someday! :-) I miss those little goobers of yours.
It's VERY worth it! And, eventually, you will actually enjoy being pregnant. I still miss it in a way.
Oh, I want to hear Will sing Jesus Loves Me! Maybe if I call, he'll sing it for me over the phone. On the other hand, all he ever wants is to talk to Parker! So I guess I'd better let Parker talk to him, and then I can get on the other phone and listen. Maybe he'll sing for him. The little stinker!
Post a Comment