Will has been a joy and at times, a test for Amanda and I. He is the daredevil that Ann Catherine never was. He is the rambunctious child that you see at a restaurant and wonder how in the world those parents deal with him. He is also the very sweet boy that takes care of his Mommy.
With all that he has put us through to this point, and all that he will put us through in the future, I would not change a single thing about him.
Here is a picture of him on the day he was born. TIME HAS FLOWN.
3 comments:
Sorry we can't be at Will's birthday party this weekend! Tell him Br-Y-an and I wish him a happy birthday!
What a very sweet tribute to a very sweet boy. We love him dearly and can't wait to see him this weekend. Give him a kiss from us. And give one to his very sweet big sister, also. We can't wait to see her, either.
Happy Birthday, Big Boy!! I can't believe he's already three. Sorry I couldn't call and wish him a happy birthday. We were at doctor's appointments all day and out in Langley, so we got home too late to call. But give him a big hug for us. We'll call soon.
Love,
Julie, Jeremy and cousin PIper
Post a Comment