Saturday, March 14, 2009

I'm Crazy About This Boy!

I'm absolutely nuts about this boy. He's silly and funny and slightly wild. He keeps me up at night - every night. He teases me. He'll pretend he wants to kiss me or hug me and, as he gets closer and closer, he'll suddenly turn around and run across the room, cackling to himself. He'll tell jokes and crack up wildly. And some of the jokes even make sense! He prances around the house and makes poses with his arms and body so that he'll look like the superhero on TV. His imagination is starting to take root in his little mind and he'll stand talking to his imaginary friends in the room.




OK - well, I'm slightly concerned about him as well. He keeps trying to tell me how to get to daycare every morning. But he always tells me the wrong exit. And when he tries to tell me how to get home or to Sissy's school, he has a bad habit of pointing the wrong direction. I'm starting to think he's a little too much like his Mina.

3 comments:

julie said...

Yeah, I inherited that from Mina, too! Poor little guy. But he is adorable. Did he make that mess with the DVDs? Was he looking for something specific? What a cutie.

Amanda said...

Yep - he decided to unload our DVD case in search of his "Buzz Lighyear" DVD. The only problem was that he didn't realize that Buzz was sitting on top of the TV! So he managed to empty out pretty much the entire DVD case before we realized it!

Cathy said...

Hey!! Don't you go talking bad about his Mina! She's a pretty cool lady, so I've been told...and you know who told me! My Sweetie Pie! Anyway, if that's the worst thing I give him, he's one lucky little boy! And besides, think of all the wonderful things he's inherited from me. Like his teasing and his loving and...his mommy!! Yeah for Mina:-)