Just a small update but I wanted to let everyone know that my mother-in-law was finally offered a full-time job this morning! What a huge blessing and relief to everyone. Brian said he could hear the joy in his mom's voice.
So now we need to pray for a job for Brian's dad!
And while you're at it, please pray for my "friend's" baby, Stellan. He's the little one I've requested prayer for several times on here who has had heart problems since before his birth. I've been a huge fan of his mom's blog and have been reading it since a few weeks before his birth, when the doctors were still fairly certain he would not make it more than a few hours after his birth. He not only made it, but he's getting ready to turn nine months old in a few days. Anyway, his heart took a bad turn this weekend and things were really bad yesterday. Today, they're preparing to fly him to Boston to have a surgery that has rarely been done on a child his age and will lead to a pacemaker. They knew that they'd have to do the surgery someday but were hoping they could at least hold off until he was four years old. Now they know that they can't wait that long. So please be praying for him and feel free to keep updated through her blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm SOOOOO glad to hear Brian's mom got a job. That's fantastic!
I'm glad Brian's mom got the job, too. Yea for her! And we'll keep praying for Brian's dad. Also, please let us know how the baby's surgery goes.
Mom
Post a Comment