It's weird. This is absolutely the first time my packing has been completed several days before our trip! Usually, I'm doing loads of laundry the day before and trying to cram some of the packing in before I go to bed. Then we have to get up early and shove everything in the suitcase and manage to stress the whole family out before heading out to work the day we leave for vacation. It's never a good way to start a vacation. Sometimes Brian even has to call out of work just to stay home to pack! Sad!
Not this year. I guess it suggests how excited we are over this vacation. My organizing and planning was done months ago. My laundry was done this past weekend. I was packed by Sunday afternoon. Brian & Ann Catherine were packed by Monday and I finished up Will's packing last night. We also managed to pack everything that wasn't going to be needed in the morning. What a great feeling!
So now I'm back to twiddling my thumbs as I anxiously and excitedly wait for tomorrow to get here!! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You guys are too cute. I'm really glad you're all getting to have a real Disney dream vacation. I'm sure you'll never forget it. Do you leave tomorrow for Atlanta? Will you have your cell phones on in case we need to reach you with any questions, etc.?
We leave tomorrow afternoon! YEAH! We're planning on heading out of town about 2 or 3:00 and staying the night in Macon, GA (south of Atlanta). All cell phones will definitely be on!
So exciting! Did you pack Will's baseball bat?
Yeah - it's hiding in the hallway with our luggage!
Seems how you're twiddling your thumbs...how about you come here and help me pack? I've not even begun! In fact, as I was sitting here waiting to get connected to the internet (sometimes it still takes forever), I started making out a list of things to bring. SAD!
Post a Comment