Monday, March 23, 2009

Prayer Request

If you get a moment tonight, please pray for a sweet little baby named Stellan. He had heart problems while still in the womb and, according to the doctors, wasn't supposed to live. Yet God gave their family a miracle and he was born a very healthy baby boy. However, tonight he is a very sick little boy yet again. If you want to know more about their story, feel free to visit her blog here. However, I promise you that you'll be addicted once you read it. I've been addicted to her blog for several months now and it's quickly become my favorite blog to visit every day (with the one exception of sweet Julie's blog so I can get updates on my niece!!).

1 comment:

julie said...

That is so sad. It sounds a lot like what my friend Val's little boy has gone through. I'll definitely pray for this little one.