Only one more day of summer!
There's a special someone who is celebrating her last day of freedom tomorrow. Of course, I don't think she minds losing her freedom all that much. She got to meet her new teacher, who just happens to be a b-o-y, who also just happens to be from Indiana and graduated from IU so we told him he was acceptable as her new teacher.
And, of course, her happiness also stems from the class list she saw posted on the wall...listing her best friend from last year and a cute little boy who she secretly has declared her boyfriend. She hasn't told him, of course. I personally approve of him too. I've known him so long I've changed his diapers. Not that that's why I approve him. I just happen to think he's a cute and very sweet little boy. I also approve of the fact that he was the only boy who showed up to Ann Catherine's birthday party last year. I also happen to approve because I've known his parents for a very long time and his mom and I are quickly becoming very good friends. She taught me how to scrapbook. Can't find a quicker way to this mom's heart than that right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment