Thursday, August 13, 2009

THIRD GRADE!!!!!!!

Today, my little girl became an official 3rd grader. How time is flying. Just yesterday Amanda and I were taking her to Kindergarten, and now she is in 3rd Grade.

She chose the shirt that she is wearing because her best friend gave it to her for her birthday last year and this best friend is in her class again this year. How sweet and thoughtful my little girl is.

2 comments:

julie said...

Awwww. She looks very cute. I hope she loves the 3rd grade. That's a big deal! Give her a hug from me and a slobbery kiss from Piper. (And maybe a wet-willie from Jeremy.)

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of our sweet third-grader, not because she's in third grade, but just because she's who she is. I was just looking at a picture of her last night and thinking about what a sweetheart she is. I hope she has a great year with old friends, and makes new friends, too. Even boy friends, I guess. Right, Daddy Brian?

Mina