Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Help!
OK, seriously, we need help. We are desperately seeking a pair of Superman boots. I'm guessing rain boots? Maybe? Obviously we don't have a clue what he means. All we know is that the little munchkin is desperately begging me to go buy him a pair of Superman boots. After an afternoon of walking around in AC's high-heeled boots, he decided he wanted his own pair of boots...Superman boots to be exact. Don't have a clue where he's seen a pair like this before but he's convinced they exist. He's also convinced that I'm skipping out on work every day, apparently, to go look for and purchase these boots. Every afternoon, when I go to pick him up, the first question out of his mouth is, "Do you have my Superman boots?" and breaks out into tears and temper tantrums when I tell him no. So seriously, if you see a pair of Superman boots, call me and I'll tell you his size! I'll even pay you back for them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a character that Will is! I just Googled "Superman boots" and got tons of images of tall, red leather boots. Maybe you can find some red boots somewhere? Or maybe you can convince him that red tennis shoes are what little-boy Supermen wear. ;-)
He does keep you laughing, doesn't he! I never would have remembered what Superman boots look like, if Julie hadn't talked about googling them. I know that children's red plastic/rubber boots used to be really popular, but I don't know if they still are. I wonder if Toys R Us would have something like that? If I see any, I'll let you know!
Mom
I thought about red boots but I don't think that'll be good enough for him. I really think he wants Superman all over it. I DID manage to find Spiderman boots but, again, I don't think he's going to accept that either. Hmmm... I wonder if I could buy red boots and then somehow get crafty and stick pictures of Superman on it?
Ha, ha! I like the stickers idea. Well, at least you know what he's gonna want to be for Halloween! Maybe you can shop early this year. ;-) I actually saw costumes at Old Navy last week. No Superman, though.
Post a Comment